Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Blackberry Frozen Yoghurt....


BLACKBERRY FROZEN YOGHURT 

(21 DAY FIX APPROVED!!!!)

Greek Yoghurt
Frozen Blackberries (I froze my blackberries overnight - you can use frozen fruits from the shop too)
Honey
Almond Milk (unsweetened original)

DIRECTIONS :

1. Measure out the Greek Yoghurt in Red container, put into blender (I use my Ninja, but you can use any blender that works for you :) )
2. Measure out the blackberries into you purple, put into the blender
3. Add a little more than a tsp of honey (more if you need to, but just don't over do it, otherwise you will have to count it as one of your tsp's)
4. BLEND AWAY!!
5. I put mine into the freezer to freeze a little more than it already was from the blackberries, but you can totally just eat it straight away!

Enjoy!

Get my recipe book here

No comments:

Post a Comment